Addition to Toledano

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Feb 16 10:50:28 EST 2005

At 10:24 AM -0500 2/16/05, 20 Ants wrote:
>Friends,
>
>Unless I'm just stupid (always a possiblilty) and not seeing what's
>actually there, The Mind and Faith of Justice Holmes - G078.1 is
>missing from the "Giant ML Listed By Author" section of Toledano.
>
>Per Toledano...
>Author (or editor?) Max Lerner
>Dates 54-70

Page 118 under "Holmes" (12th entry down)
--
  Scot Kamins, FCB-0

Have you joined Dogeared yet?  Gain access to over 1600 dust jacket
images and information about over 800 book titles & more than 400
authors, plus methods you won't find anywhere else for identifying ML
first editions. Check out
http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html and kick in your
fair share.