Attention Registered Dogeared Members

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Feb 13 18:11:29 EST 2005

Folks,

All Dogeared members should have received e-mail from me with your
new individual log on names and passwords. If you didn't get an
e-mail from me, your name isn't in the registry. Please write to me
privately (NOT through this ListServ) and I'll fix the problem.

The generic log on name and password that you've been using before
today will not work after tomorrow.

"Modern Library books are intended to be read and not just to be
stuck away in bookcases like old sets of Balzac and Victor Hugo..."
                    - Bennett Cerf