On The Passing OF Artthur MIller

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sun Feb 13 15:08:56 EST 2005

I've heard the Marilyn Monroe-Modern Library story for
years, but I've never seen any documentation for it--even in
Arthur Miller's autobiography, which I skimmed looking for
references to the ML.  About a year and a half ago I asked
an acquaintance who was visiting Arthur Miller to ask him
about it, but I don't think he ever did.

If anyone can cite a reference linking Marilyn Monroe to the
Modern Library, I'd love to know  about it!

Barry