Welcome to Dogeared!

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Feb 12 14:55:28 EST 2005

At 11:44 AM -0800 2/12/05, gpaho wrote:
>Good talking to you on the phone the other day; I'm sending you a check for
>$15.00 so that I can join your group and contribute my 'fair share.'
Hi Gary,

Thanks for your intention to join Dogeared. I'll trust that the check
is on the way and, rather than make you wait, I've included the
access info now so that you can get to all the restricted areas:

logon: scot
password: woofer

To get started, please check out the Database Intro page:

http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/djAuthors.html

Please respond with the city in which you live so that I can enter
you in the member registry.

Please write with any questions, suggestions,corrections, or comments.

Thanks again for supporting Dogeared!
- Scot