Any good bookstores that carry modern library?

gpaho gp.aho at verizon.net
Sat Feb 12 14:44:06 EST 2005

Hi Mr. Kamins,
Good talking to you on the phone the other day; I'm sending you a check for
$15.00 so that I can join your group and contribute my 'fair share.'  Any
further advice about the books I'm trying to sell or trade will be
appreciated.  I'm going to attempt to E-Mail you the list.  Perhaps I'll
send you a copy as well.
Gary Aho