Is this a first edition?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Feb 8 14:34:23 EST 2005

I just exchanged a series of e-mails with the lister. He doesn't know
what he's doing. He just guessed it was a first. He's pretending not
to know that he can append the listing with new info. I told him he
could.  Watch for changes, if you care.

This, of course, just adds further weight to the warnings that
several of us have been giving about claims on eBay for firsts
editions without listing of the points.

--
  Scot Kamins, FCB-0

Have you joined Dogeared yet?  Gain access to over 1600 dust jacket
images and information about over 800 book titles & more than 400
authors, plus methods you won't find anywhere else for identifying ML
first editions. Check out
http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html