Bookbinding w/ ML

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Dec 30 18:45:03 EST 2005

On Dec 30, 2005, at 3:02 PM, Cottonwood Books wrote:

> Glancing through a DIY bookbinding book at the library and came
> across these two photos.  They also show the book with the cover
> torn off, but it's too dark to see the torch bearer in a scan.  It
> made me think of how we always hear about ML being favorites for
> bookbinding courses (although I've not seen one).  Enjoy!
>
> blc
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/cottonwoodbooks/binding.jpg

Many thanks for posting this, Benj! I have invoked Fair Use to
Copyright and have assimilated the photo into Dogeared.

Resistance is futile.

http://www.dogeared.com/FAQpages/bindingsFAQ/faqLeather.html

Join Dogeared for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!
http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html