Modern Library Lookalikes

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 18:27:24 EST 2005

Great job John!  Great write-up.  Those '30s New Adelphi books were a real shock to the system to see.  It may be a way to add titles to the shelf the ML didn't include, but I always wished they had.  Very interesting.

  blc

J B Krygier <jbkrygier at owu.edu> wrote:
  Hi Modlib,

A spectacular new years gift for all of ye:

I compiled a page on two other "classics" series that look
somewhat like Modern Library books. The page with images
and explanation is at the link below, and will also be
linked at Dogeared (http://www.dogeared.com) and Ron's
Amenities of ML collecting site (http://www.mlcollect.com/).

http://makingmaps.owu.edu/simulacra/simulacra.html

happy new year!