P22 / The Long March

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Fri Dec 30 10:58:02 EST 2005

Hi Joe,

No, mine has a list to P24.  I was curious about it, though.  Which of the early PBs had more than one printing?  I'm sure all of the first 10 did.  From the P20 - P24 Fall 1956 season, my Famous Ghost Stories has a Fall 1958 list but the rest indicate Fall 1956.  In the case of P22, as you indicate, it would mean much more to be a first printing.  Thus, I wondered if all of the P22's were.

Does anyone know what a typical print run was for PBs?

thanks,
ron