Buckram Giant Sighted

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 06:35:39 EST 2005

Added buckram giant to the shelf yesterday... 71.1 16 Famous European Plays, VG+, if I may say so, burgundy colored.  I love that color on the buckrams.  Also, have all you buckram fans spotted the 1920s buckram hiding out on ebay?  Your hint:  It's a title we already have listed on the sighted page, and it's not a Buy It Now (otherwise I'd be bragging about the 1920s buckram I bagged ;))

  benj clark