strange b/l endpapers

JPetersonlhi at JPetersonlhi at
Wed Dec 28 17:01:03 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/28/2005 11:44:26 AM US Eastern Standard Time, 
kamins at writes:
Do you mean a graphical texture or a physical texture (like a  
puckering to the paper)? If the former, can you post a scan (or send  
it to me for posting)?
It's a physical texture, kind of like the linen of some DJs, but more 
pronounced.  I'll scan it and see if it shows up at all.  If so, I'll send it to you.

John P.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

More information about the ModLib mailing list