Clarification needed on Caldwell "God's Little Acre" variations

JPetersonlhi at aol.com JPetersonlhi at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 07:46:03 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/26/2005 9:44:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
aa3401 at wayne.edu writes:
The dedication, biographical note and
bibliography, introduction, and appendix were omitted from the
new edition at Caldwell's request.  The first ML printing I've
seen from the new plates was fall 1958 (let me know if you
have an earlier printing!)
My volume has no dedication, bio note, intro, appendix, etc. and the
catalogue in the back of the book dates to spring, '57 (Caesar, no Lewis, Cass
Timberlane).

John Peterson