Buckrams (again)

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 09:23:21 EST 2005

Lighter fluid.  The yellow bottle with the blue cap.  Squirt a little on sticker, wipe up excess from surrounding area.  Be sure to saturate paper portion of sticker.  Wait a few seconds.  Peel off sticker.  Squirt a little more lighter fluid on your cleaning rag and wipe up sticky residue left behind.  Admire.

  blc

Rob Perrilleon <rperrilleon at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Anyone have tips for removing the library call number sticker from the dust
jacket?

Rob Perrilleon

http://mail.yahoo.com