ID OF A G87, MEDIEVAL EPICS 1ST, PLEASE

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Dec 21 18:32:35 EST 2005

On Dec 21, 2005, at 2:20 PM, John wrote:

> Thanks for the help.  It appears, then, that the price guide Inflation
> Indicator on page 157 should have the Giants increase from $2.95 to
> $3.95 in
> 1963 rather than 1965.  Also, as I scan my inventory, Medieval
> Epics was the
> first Giant to have a $3.95 price, since my first G86, G85 and G84
> all have
> $2.95 prices.
>
> Scott, I did not see this in your update pages.

Actually, a correction for that entry is noted in the Dates column
referring to page 120 for ML #87.1. There's also an entry in the
Miscellaneous section referring to page 138 for 81.1. Both
corrections are dated November 3 2004.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world.    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
   -- Margaret Mead

87.1