Buckrams (again)

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 12:02:20 EST 2005

In my defence, I paid less than the highschool library did for each (including shipping), and I don't have any buckrams, so the lure was just too much.  That and I spotted the Hardy and saw it wasn't on the spotted list.... so I just had to have it.

  blc

JOSEPH HILL <goodbooks at webtv.net> wrote:
  -On school type Modern Library books-
About twelve years ago,Henry and I found about 50 copies of ,242.1 (Frost-poems),in a store.we did not buy any as they were all in poor condition.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY