Buckram Questions

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 21:57:25 EST 2005

Maybe Henry can give us his reasoning behind the Gray Is Rarest assertion.

  benj clark

JOSEPH HILL <goodbooks at webtv.net> wrote:
    I think so,I have over 60 in my collection and can only come up with five colors;I however question gray being the rarest color.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY    FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON  LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY  EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY