Buckram Questions

JPetersonlhi at aol.com JPetersonlhi at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 21:18:12 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/17/2005 8:59:10 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com writes:
Has it ever been decided whether buckram titles came in more than one color
or not?  I read in the archives, according to Henry, that they came in red,
brown, blue, green and gray, with gray being the rarest.  Not that I'm doubting
Henry, but does this still hold up?
I don't have any one title in two different colors, but of the 15 or so that
I have, there are two different shades of brown (one reddish), one green, one
grey, and the rest blue.

John Peterson