Translators for Buddhist Tradition?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Dec 15 18:41:29 EST 2005

Folks,

Benj Clark submitted the table of contents for The Buddhist
Tradition. (He worked overtime to render the proper spellings of some
real tongue twister names too!)  The TOC of the edition he was using
has the initials of the translators for each section, but he can't
find the names that go with teh the initials. (He's working with a
Viking edition that he found in a library, I believe.)

Would someone please post the names that go with the initials?
There's only about a half-dozen, near as I can tell.

Thanks,

Scot Kamins

Modern Library Collectors website:
http://www.dogeared.com