PIC OF BRITISH MOBY DICK DJ EMAILED TO SCOTT PER B CLARK'S REQUEST

John jwol at fast.net
Tue Dec 13 19:56:27 EST 2005

I emailed a pic to Scott and hopefully he can accommodate your request.

John Wolansky

Henry,
   Does it have a dust jacket?  If so, does it look the same as the other
British dj's on Dogeared?  Does it have a list on the back of the dj like
the one at http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/britJW/britClink.html, or
does it list more titles?  How about submitting the dj to dogeared to be
posted w/ the other 12 Famous Plays?

John Wolansky,
    Could we perhaps see  a scan of the back of your British Moby Dick?

Alan,
     Basically all the same questions as the above, but pertaining to your
titles (War and Peace, Gibbon's Decline and Fall, right?)  Thanks!

benj clark
PS, I think I've found another Hamish Hamilton ed.  I'll let everyone know
when it arrives.

GORDON NEAVILL <aa3401 at wayne.edu> wrote:
Henry,

Is this Allen Lane or Hamish Hamilton?