British ML find!

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 07:57:35 EST 2005

Henry,
     Does it have a dust jacket?  If so, does it look the same as the other British dj's on Dogeared?  Does it have a list on the back of the dj like the one at http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/britJW/britClink.html, or does it list more titles?  How about submitting the dj to dogeared to be posted w/ the other 12 Famous Plays?

  John Wolansky,
      Could we perhaps see  a scan of the back of your British Moby Dick?

  Alan,
       Basically all the same questions as the above, but pertaining to your titles (War and Peace, Gibbon's Decline and Fall, right?)  Thanks!

  benj clark
  PS, I think I've found another Hamish Hamilton ed.  I'll let everyone know when it arrives.

GORDON NEAVILL <aa3401 at wayne.edu> wrote:
  Henry,

Is this Allen Lane or Hamish Hamilton?

Barry