Info on Illustrated Don Quixote

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Aug 17 14:46:19 EDT 2005

Folks,

In an earlier note today commenting on the new FAQ entry "What's My
<insert title> Worth?" John Krygier said :

"You have material on Alice on Dogeared, but maybe you
need a page on Don (why so valuable - mention the Dali thing,
maybe the later reprint of the ML ed.)"

I agree. But I haven't saved any of the discussions on this. If you
have any info on the Illustrated Cervantes, please post it: I'll
cobble together all the info into a page.

Thanks,

Join Dogeared for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!
http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html