1917 Modern Library (Boni) H G Wells ~ WAR IN THE AIR

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Mon Aug 15 19:06:42 EDT 2005

It sounds like this is a 5.1 vs. a 5.2.

By the way, looking at the guide for these entries, this points to another 'project' that I had in a list to be worked on.  There are several places in the guide where the 'Dates' are not broken out for different editions.  In this case, both 5.1 and 5.2 are listed as 17-23.  My guess is 5.1 is 17-17 and 5.2 is 17-23 as indicated.

ron