Kite Runner

Toby G Levy tobylevy at juno.com
Mon Aug 15 00:24:19 EDT 2005

what's next on this e-mail list, endorsements for The DaVinci Code?

Just kidding, Jack!  I haven't read Kite Runner and I'm sure its a
wonderful book (I have a friend who RAVED about it), but I could go on
and on about powerful modern novels I have read over the last few years.
What about "Life of Pi" by Martel or "The Autograph Man" by Smith or "The
Last Samurai" by DeWitt or "The Quincunx" by Palliser?

Toby

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:25:32 -0700 "Jack Pickens"