191.4 question

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 19:08:03 EDT 2005

 I have a few questions; please excuse the inexperience and ignorance here
displayed -- i still consider myself a newbie.
I recently acquired a fine edition of 191.4 (A Clockwork Orange/Honey for
the Bears). It says FMLEd (Sept. 1968).  The guide has dates 1968-70. Does
that mean it was published in each of those three years? Or was the initial
printing only in 1968 and it remained in print until 1970, with no  print
runs after 1968. If that is the case was  Sept., 1968 the first printing or
are there editions that have an earlier month?

bill
206-491-0296 (wk)
206-963-0499 (personal)