FOR THE REALLY SERIOUS COLLECTOR, MODERN LIBRARY BOOKS TO 1975 ...

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Aug 1 17:56:15 EDT 2005

On Aug 1, 2005, at 11:32 AM, John wrote:

> Yesterday I posted about an advertising sign I have dated Fall 1974/
> Winter
> 1975.  Scott observed, "On first glance, it looks like the total
> number of titles is less than the number offered in the late 60's
> which is interesting in itself."  Scott is correct, the poster has
> about 131
> regular titles and 55 giants.

I've posted these so everyone can have a quick look. They are large;
I've posted them nearly full-size:

http://www.dogeared.com/1974PosterRegSide.jpg

http://www.dogeared.com/1974PosterGiantSide.jpg

Join Dogeared for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!
http://babyurl.com/85Q8Es