DJ / Dating Question

Clare Imholtz muldoone99 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 14:08:35 EDT 2005

Thanks to all for their replies. The G28 number makes
sense to me, as I guess it would be about 10 years
after Cerf and Klopfer took over ML, or about 1936.
And if the note of thanks is still appearing on a dj
with G56, that would indicate that indeed it is not
very useful in dating.

When I learn more about the copy (in a friend's
library) that sparked my initial query, I will post to
the list.

Thanks again,

clare