DJ / Dating Question

Ed J. Lukanuski ejluk at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 28 20:47:02 EDT 2005

Have "The Complete . . . Carroll" with G28 number and the words of thanks.
But the jacket has no listing of Giant titles.
No listing is included at the last pages of the book.
The end jacket does give an address for a free list of ML books in NY with a
ZIP code.
The price of the book is $2.95.
That info should at least give a range of dates.

Ed