A slightly different track

HTatML at aol.com HTatML at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 12:43:52 EDT 2005

With regard to the new series. There certainly are some collectors of these
out there. I have a few. However, no doubt the price for these is about the
same as other books of similar dimensions. Remember that a cheaper ML was tried
in the seventies and was ugly and not a success. So I expect RH decided to
print a prettier edition at a higher price. The thing I have noticed about the
1992 series is that print runs are very small and books seem to be reprinted as
needed. This will probably make the 1st editions of this series quite scarce
and maybe collectable.

Henry at Books etc

Books etc
PMB 395,