Correction -- Thurber; Cass Timberlane; Newton Amenities

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Thu Apr 14 14:51:02 EDT 2005

Relative to Thurber, was the First ML Edition stamp on every printing?  In other words, when Barry says "subsequent printings", I assume that includes all of them.  My copy, which is not a first since it is in a jacket with 383 titles, does not have any list at the end (neither regular nor giant).  So without a jacket there is no way to date the book at any time in the lifespan of the title, correct?

ron