Nietzsche Mod. Lib. on Ebay, # 6954288326

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 03:38:57 EDT 2005

Allow me to clarify.  If you cock your head to the side, squint, the style of the titling on the spine, with the title, underneath that a line and then the authors last name, gilded, reminds me of a #6.  The tail end 3/8"  of the spine is cut off, removing the "Modern Library" at the bottom, w/out any symbols, trees, or torchers.  I'm just *trying* to see a ML connection.  The color looks all wrong too, but I've seen some wierd shades resulting from fading.  However, this doesn't look faded.

blc