Nietzsche Mod. Lib. on Ebay, # 6954288326

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Apr 11 03:03:01 EDT 2005

At 11:25 PM -0700 4/10/05, Cottonwood Books wrote:
  I do hope someone on the list bought this book, or got better photos from
the seller confirming it to be ML.  From what I could see, the
binding looks like it *could* be a  1930 style (Binding 6), but seems
to be missing the torchbearer on the cover and looks to be hardbound.
Illusion?  Perhaps a blindstamped, un-gilded torchbearer is obscured
in the photo.  Anyway, I hope someone here could shed more light on
this interesting copy.  There must be quite a story behind this one.
Anyone?

Actually, it doesn't look ANY form of ML to me. I'm guessing some
other publisher bought the rights from ML to reprint it from ML
plates.

But it's just a guess.

"Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,