Nietzsche Mod. Lib. on Ebay, # 6954288326

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 02:25:19 EDT 2005

 I do hope someone on the list bought this book, or got better photos from
the seller confirming it to be ML.  From what I could see, the binding looks like it *could* be a  1930 style (Binding 6), but seems to be missing the torchbearer on the cover and looks to be hardbound.  Illusion?  Perhaps a blindstamped, un-gilded torchbearer is obscured in the photo.  Anyway, I hope someone here could shed more light on this interesting copy.  There must be quite a story behind this one.  Anyone?

 benjamin l clark

PS, I love overlapping books, and one of my collecting areas is
WW2.  Some collectors hate overlaps.  They have a hard time putting them
on the shelf.