REDUX: Unbelievable ML Find

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Apr 3 16:44:13 EDT 2005

At 7:21 PM -0500 4/1/05, J B Krygier wrote:
>Scot said he would add the images to Dogeared.com and
>let us know when he does.  Or email me off list and I
>can email them to you.

Here's the link. I wrote a bit of background so that folks who didn't
get the joke can see what all the fuss was about:

http://www.dogeared.com/General/AprilFools2005.html

While you're in Dogeared, you might want to check out Barry Neavill's
latest gift to Dogeared, the dating key for the paperbacks:

http://www.dogeared.com/General/paperbackDatingKey.htm

Series collectors might also want to read John Krygier's review of
the new Everyman Library collector's guide:

http://makingmaps.owu.edu/el_guide_rev/el_guide_review.html

"Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching."