Fwd: Re: Unbelievable ML Find

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Sat Apr 2 09:30:29 EST 2005

I've never drooled over my keyboard (that I remember) but I do remember
killing a keyboard by spilling a beer into it.

-Michael

At 06:55 AM 4/2/2005, you wrote:

>Begin forwarded message:
>
>>From: "Bill DiBenedetto" <billdi at earthlink.net>
>>To: "Modlib listserv" <modlib at algol.owu.edu>
>>Subject: great
>>Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:27:37 -0800
>>
>>Glacierwonderful stuff -- this is fast becoming my favorite listserv
>>
>>i wonder how many of us were droolling over our keyboards
>>

>>bill
>>206-491-0296 (wk)
>>206-963-0499 (personal)

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569

   Books & materials subject to prior sale, order by e-mail or telephone.
   Prices are net USD, payment by PayPal to archetype at 20ants.com,
   or international money order/check with order. Indiana pays 6% tax.
   Institutions invoiced. Books returnable in 10 days: contact us first.
   Domestic S&H: $3.50 1st book, $1.00 per additional book by USPS
   at Media rate. International, Priority Mail, or other carrier by quotation.
   books, individually and in lots,  specialties are non-fiction & literature
   Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)