Unbelievable ML Find

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 12:27:41 EST 2005

I'm on my "hot rod highspeed dsl T2 digital wireless super-fanastico" line at work and it takes forever for the DJ to upload.  For those of you who get timeouts- 2 photos, of what appears to be a Red #8 Great Gatsby and a photo of it in a Blue DJ.  The photo sans jacket looks really good.  The DJ looks a little wonky.  I can't quite get the entire DJ to come through.  If Krygier would be so kind to re-scan the, ahem, find, to a .jpg, perhaps it'll be a big help.

benjamin l clark

Charles Smith <chasmith7 at comcast.net> wrote:
Wish I could see what all the hallubaloo's about! I guess I'm the only one
for whom these links aren't working? I get nothing but timeouts, on both
Mozilla and IE.