eBay - modern library items at low prices

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Thu Sep 23 10:45:04 EDT 2004

I'm not sure that I understand what your point is. Please expand or expound.

-Michael

At 10:45 AM 9/20/2004, you wrote:
>Are we now over the top?
>
>SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
>FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
>LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
>EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY

>http://search.ebay.com/modern-library_W0QQbsZSearchQQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQsacategoryZQ2d1QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZunknownQQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1QQsotrZ2

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569

   Books & materials subject to prior sale, order by e-mail or telephone.
   Prices are net USD, payment by PayPal to archetype at 20ants.com,
   or international money order/check with order. Indiana pays 6% tax.
   Institutions invoiced. Books returnable in 10 days: contact us first.
   Domestic S&H: $3.50 1st book, $1.00 per additional book by USPS
   at Media rate. International, Priority Mail, or other carrier by quotation.
   books, individually and in lots,  specialties are non-fiction & literature
   Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)