Fwd: ISSUE WITH DUST JACKETS NUMBERS INDICATING AGE OF JACKET ....

John jwol at fast.net
Mon Sep 13 06:21:11 EDT 2004

A typo it is!  Da%^$#ed secretaries, don't proof anymore!

Here is a corrected summary:

                   First    Non-first

Top inverse        292      284

G inverse          G63      G60

Back panel	       292      299

Rear flap          G59      G61

Rear flap		 292	    299

Sorry about the typo.  With the sharp eyed members on this list, I
suspect that all of the listed corrections to the DJ1st column in
Toledano are correct rather than the result of this printing sequence.

John Wolansky
jwol at fast.net