I think I'm all caught up.

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Sep 11 21:26:15 EDT 2004

Folks,

I think I've got back to everybody with descriptions and price quotes
for everything you've asked for. If somebody's request has gone
missing, please e-mail me directly (kamins at dogeared.com, NOT this
listServ address)) and tell me.

Thanks for the great response. I'll be compiling lists of unsold
material and posting it to my website -I'll let you know when it's up.

I still have some key first titles in regular (Alcott), giants
(Olmstead Bewley, Gogol), and other areas. (My better B-L's are gone
with just one remaining in a damaged DJ.) They ain't cheap, but
they're right purty.

Thanks to all,

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers