Thanks for your patience!

dmenkin119 at aol.com dmenkin119 at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 17:45:20 EDT 2004

Hi Scot,  Thank you for your reply to my want list. Actually, those are the
only editions earlyer than 1940 that I am missing.
    Here is a list of post 1940 editions that I am missing and would like to
get to complete my collection.

WANT HARD COVER EDITIONS WITH DUST JACKETS  (Toledano #8-14)
      Have hard copy. But without dust jacket,  want with dust jacket
    43          HUNEKER      PAINTED VEILS
    132  SCHREINER  STORY OF AN AFRICAN FARM
     101.2                        AMERICAN POETRY  1671-1928

ALL THESE TITLES WERE PUBLISHED IN 2 OR MORE EDITIONS
    LISTED HERE ARE THE EDITIONS  WANTED
           HARD  COVER EDITIONS   WITH  DUST JACKETS
    35-40    6.2        X       IBSEN   GHOSTS/ENEMY/DOLLS/HOUSE. Borlman
    34-42     1.2 (not 125)  X  WILDE,   PICTURE of DORIAN GRAY &
                                    DE PROFUNDIS
    19-44    73.1   X         BEST GHOST STORIES
      Reeve
    It would be great if you had any of these hard cover with dust jackets
        Keep up the good work you are doing for us collectors
        BEST REGARDS    Dave Menkin   Email   dmenkin119 at aol.com