Thanks for your patience!

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Sep 9 14:03:48 EDT 2004

Hi David,

Delighted to hear from you!

I don't have any of these. Oddly, I have 1st catalog Ibsen "A Doll's
House, Ghosts, An Enemy of the people" in a Treasure Island binding!!!

Other B&L's without dust jacket include:

Butler's Way of ALl Flesh (2nd catalog)
Gissing's Henry Ryecroft (binding 2 with Brodsky endpapers)
Wilde's Dorian Gray (binding 3)
France's Red Lilly (binding 3)
Thomas Paine's Writings (1st Impression 1922)
Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1st 1924)

Let me know if you are missing any of these in your collection.

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers