Thanks for your patience!

dmenkin119 at aol.com dmenkin119 at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 00:45:06 EDT 2004

Dear Scot, here is my WANT LIST of early MLBs. It is confined to 5 editions.
    I started collecting MLBs a long time ago, and did not confine my
colletion to FIRST EDITIONS or only with DUST JACKETS.

LEATHERETTE  BINDING (# 4 Toledano}
                #4.1  STEVENSON   TREASURE ISLAND
                #87            BEST AMERICAN HUMOROUS SHORT STORIES

BALLOON CLOTH  BINDING  (# 5,6,7 Toledano)
                #148  DREISER        TWELVE MEN
                #108  PAINE             WRITINGS OF PAINE
                #112  D'ANNUNZIO      TRIUMPH OF DEATH

    David Menkin  1011 Mission Ridge Road,  Santa Barbara, Ca,  93103
    Email   dmenkin119 at aaol.com