Thanks for your patience!

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Sep 8 23:31:56 EDT 2004

Folks,

Thanks for your patience in waiting for me to catch up with people's
requests. I first dealt with people who wrote asking for specific
titles in small numbers (five or so); now I'm getting to folks who
gave me much larger lists.

I still have a number of first editions left and a huge number of
non-firsts. I also have a couple of major gems - such as one of the
finest known copies of a first edition Little Women (NF/NF). I've
sent offers of this one to several people - so far, no takers.
Serious inquiries invited. ;-D

By the way, if I quoted you a price on some books that you asked
about and you haven't got back to me, please do so. This goes for
folks who want to pass on the books - in most cases there are others
waiting for those titles.

Thanks for your support,