I've decided to sell my collection

Printmat at aol.com Printmat at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 18:48:59 EDT 2004

Scott --

Count me as another vulture circling, with a wish list. Please let me know
what you've got left, with prices, in the way of these:

REGULAR:

88.2, Apuleius, Golden Ass

15.2, Cabell, Jurgen

338.1, Ellison, Invisible Man

185.2, Fielding, Tom Jones (w/ Edward Gorey jacket)

45.2, Hammett, Maltese Flacon

375.1, Heller, Catch-22

144.1, Misc. (Starrett, ed.), Fourteen Great Detective Stories

90.2, Salinger, Catcher in the Rye

31.2, Stoker, Dracula

389.1, Traven, Treasure of the Sierra Madre

96.2, Woolf, Mrs. Dalloway

Also (I can't remember) -- did you collect B&Ls without jackets? If so:

1.1, Wilde, Picture of Dorian Gray

5.1, Wells, War in the Air

GIANTS:

52.1, Joyce, Ulysses

72.1, Misc., Great Tales of Terror and the Supernatural

ILLUSTRATED:

174., Cervantes (Dali), Don Quixote

208.1, Dante (Grosz), Divine Comedy

Hope I can let go of my various accumulations eventually as gracefully as you
are doing here, scott -- you've been an excellent model of unstinting sharing
of acumen and keeping the "-phile" in "bibliophile", right down to the
divestiture!

all best, as ever,
Bob Riedel
Print Matters! Used & Rare Books