I've decided to sell my collection

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Sep 3 14:56:59 EDT 2004

Folks,

I've decided to sell the bulk of my ML collection. Prices for most
pieces are based on Toledano 2000 except for the more rare copies.
Condition in most case is VF/VG to F/F, as you'd expect. I want to
give folks on the list first chance before I put the books up for
auction (slowly, of course) on eBay.

Write to me directly at kamins at dogeared.com - NOT through the list -
asking about particular titles and availability. (I have too many to
list.)

Thanks,

"Modern Library books are intended to be read and not just to be
stuck away in bookcases like old sets of Balzac and Victor Hugo..."
                    - Bennett Cerf