Best Plays by Chekov 1st ed?

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Wed Sep 1 21:49:45 EDT 2004

Hi,

   That's my listing and my error.  As you can see from the original
description there are two periods at the end of the sentence about the
dust jacket.  I was cutting and pasting and missed part of a phrase.
The dust jacket is from 1956, a later printing.  Thanks for calling it to
my attention.

                        Sharon