Search engine added, and a request for scripting help

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Oct 30 19:59:25 EDT 2004

Folks,

I have added a localized Google search feature to Dogeared. If you
don't want to hunt around for some Mod Lib piece of info, just type
what you want into the Google text field on the main Dogeared page
and it'll locate it for you. If what you want isn't on Dogeared, you
can select an option to search the entire web.

On another matter, I need help trying to add password protection to a
folder using a .htaccess script and I can't make it work. If you know
about such arcane things, please e-mail me and I'll fill you in on
the gory details.

Thanks,
--
  Scot Kamins, FCB-0

Have you joined Dogeared yet?  Only 20% of ListServ members have.
Check out http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html and
kick in your fair share.
Memberships good until 12/31/05.