Rockwell Kent Shakespeare

RICHARD POOLE poolefredva at msn.com
Thu Oct 28 18:25:31 EDT 2004

Hi,  You can find the Shakespeare/Rockwell Kent without dj for about 13.00 (probably cheaper ) at AddAll. It is the art that makes this book unique among the umteen thousands of Shakespeares. I come across this book all the time.  I say break it and put the pictures on the wall. That way you won't have to run to the book shelf to show your friends the wonderful Kent illustrations. Of course, it will cost a dump truck full of dough to frame them!!!  Gad! I love the Thirties.  Hat