Rockwell Kent Shakespeare

Matthew Lawrence mattlawrence at youngthagard.com
Thu Oct 28 14:15:40 EDT 2004

Here is a question for you folks on an overlapping ML subject:

I am about to buy a 1930s cottage here in south Georgia and it has a great
wet bar.  I want to hang some period prints around the bar.  I can get my
hands on a good condition Shakespeare's complete works illustrated by
Rockwell Kent for about $20.00.  I cannot find anything on the value or
rarity of same.  Do I take it apart and frame the illustrations or put it on
the shelf next to my Rockwell Kent Chaucer?  Thanks for you insight>

Matthew R. Lawrence
Young, Thagard, Hoffman, Smith & Lawrence, L.L.P.
P.O. Box 3007
Valdosta, Georgia  31604-3007
229-242-2520
www.youngthagard.com