Report to Dogeared members: Assorted updates

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Oct 24 00:29:47 EDT 2004

Folks,

Thanks to submissions from John Krygier, Joe Hill, Sharon Biederman,
and John Peterson, updates are in place for a number of DJ pages
including:

Thomas Mann - ToC for Stories of Three Decades
Oscar Wilde - DJ's for Poems and De Profundis
H.G. Wells - DJ + blurb for Ann Veronica
Gustav Frenssen - DJ + blurb for Jorn Uhl (a new author in the database)
Guy de Maupassant - DJ + blurb for Un Vie
James Stephens - DJ + blurb for Mary, Mary
Voltaire - DJ + blurb for Candide

I found stuff in my archives that I hadn't entered yet, including
three missing paperback images submitted by Barry Neavill. We now
have images for all the paperbacks!

I added several updates to the Toledano Fixes file. Search for 23 Nov
to find the changes.

I also added ToCs here and there, as well as a few notes, plus I
updated about a dozen text pages.

--
Scot Kamins, FCB-0

Have you joined Dogeared yet?