Fwd: Titles [images] Missing From Dogeared Database

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Oct 23 15:08:57 EDT 2004

At 2:53 PM -0400 10/23/04, John Krygier speaking for Ed Postal wrote:
>>Scot, do you want color variations in dust jackets. I have some for =
>>example Poor People where it is from 1931 with  green bands on the dj =
>>and the picture that is on Dogeared is 1934 red bands.
>>  Thanks,

Ed,
In general, no. The only color variations that make sense for the
database are those variations that are distinct to first editions.
Check out the comments on color variations on the Image Datbase Info
Page under "About Color Variations", here:

http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/djAuthors.html

Thanks much for the offer - I really appreciate it.
--
Scot Kamins, FCB-0

Have you joined Dogeared yet?
Check out http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html